- Action Teams
In order to include as many local organizations and businesses as possible, RSN is now seeking broader support and participation. This festival provides an opportunity to let the community know about the sustainability aims and practices of local civic groups, governmental agencies and commercial businesses.
1. Download Application
2015 Exhibitor Application (Fillable form PDF). Right-click and select “Save link as” to download application form. Please “save” your application before emailing.
2. Complete Application and Make Payment
The fee for a booth/exhibit space for businesses is $40.00, and for nonprofit organizations, $25.00.
Apply and Pay Online
Complete the PDF form and return via email to Jill Buroker and make your payment via PayPal here:
General Exhibitor ($40)
Non-Profit Exhibitor ($25)
or download PDF, print it out and complete and mail with payment to Redlands Sustainability Network
P.O. Box 13286
San Bernardino, CA 92423-3286
Make checks payable to REDLANDS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION. In the memo line, write RSN.
3. Apply by the Deadline
Be sure to complete steps above by the deadline FEBRUARY 28, 2015. To ensure your place as an exhibitor, please return your completed application as early as possible.
For further information contact Bob Turley.
NOV 12 - Tree Care During Drought.
See Events page for more information.
- Reminder: Green Investing Forum Today! 1 – 2:30 pm February 25, 2017
- Feb 25th Investing Forum Flyer February 4, 2017
- Redlands Conservancy Announces 4th Annual Emerald Necklace Tour January 27, 2017
- Green Investing Forum: Sat, Feb 25th – Put on Your Calendars January 18, 2017
- Don’t Overprune & Water Deeply: Forum Highlights and Handouts November 22, 2016