- Action Teams
The Fourth Annual Emerald Necklace Grand Tour will be Saturday, February 18.
This is a fun event with great people, food and scenery. The tour highlights preserved open spaces, scenic views and fabulous local food and drink purveyors with new stops this year that include the Beverley Pond wetlands in San Timoteo Nature Sanctuary and the city’s new Gateway Ranch property in Live Oak Canyon.
There are four travel options: cycling (either the challenging canyon route or flatter 20 mile route), driving in your own vehicle, or riding in the luxury motorcoach with special guest Pete Dangermond.
Click here to register.
For more information, here’s more info on their website.
The Redlands Conservancy is nonprofit organization with the mission to preserve Redlands historic-built environment and its irreplaceable agricultural and natural environments.
NOV 12 - Tree Care During Drought.
See Events page for more information.
- Reminder: Green Investing Forum Today! 1 – 2:30 pm February 25, 2017
- Feb 25th Investing Forum Flyer February 4, 2017
- Redlands Conservancy Announces 4th Annual Emerald Necklace Tour January 27, 2017
- Green Investing Forum: Sat, Feb 25th – Put on Your Calendars January 18, 2017
- Don’t Overprune & Water Deeply: Forum Highlights and Handouts November 22, 2016