- Action Teams
Goal: To promote the adoption of sustainable business practices by local Redlands businesses and to encourage citizen support for local businesses.
Current project: Publish a fact sheet for local businesses on how sustainability can improve their financial bottom line while reducing waste, conserving energy and improving employee productivity and retention.
- Educate small businesses about the business case for sustainability
- Educate small businesses about the sustainability imperative
- Promote supporting local businesses to Redlands community
- Initiative a “buy fresh, buy local” campaign in area grocery stores
- Recognize local businesses sustainability efforts with a sustainable certificate or award program
This team has a leader and needs members! If you are interested in getting involved, let us know and we will put you in contact with other interested citizens.
NOV 12 - Tree Care During Drought.
See Events page for more information.
- Reminder: Green Investing Forum Today! 1 – 2:30 pm February 25, 2017
- Feb 25th Investing Forum Flyer February 4, 2017
- Redlands Conservancy Announces 4th Annual Emerald Necklace Tour January 27, 2017
- Green Investing Forum: Sat, Feb 25th – Put on Your Calendars January 18, 2017
- Don’t Overprune & Water Deeply: Forum Highlights and Handouts November 22, 2016