- Action Teams
In March 2012, citizens of Redlands participated in the Redlands Sustainability Network’s inaugural forum to begin the process of creating a vision for a more sustainable community. At that time, participants organized into Action Teams to get to work on creating a more sustainable community. Some of the Action Teams are led by the Redlands Sustainability Network and others are led by organizations already working actively on that issue.
- Alternative Transportation
- Climate Reality
- Green Homes
- Land Conservation and Historic Preservation
- Sustainable Business
- Sustainable Food
- Water Conservation
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED! To volunteer for an Action Team, choose the topic area of greatest interest to you and fill out the “Contact Us” form for that team.
NOV 12 - Tree Care During Drought.
See Events page for more information.
- Reminder: Green Investing Forum Today! 1 – 2:30 pm February 25, 2017
- Feb 25th Investing Forum Flyer February 4, 2017
- Redlands Conservancy Announces 4th Annual Emerald Necklace Tour January 27, 2017
- Green Investing Forum: Sat, Feb 25th – Put on Your Calendars January 18, 2017
- Don’t Overprune & Water Deeply: Forum Highlights and Handouts November 22, 2016